Present address: School of Natural Resource Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus, Queensland 4001, Australia.
Biogeographic history of an Australian freshwater shrimp, Paratya australiensis (Atyidae): the role life history transition in phylogeographic diversification
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1083–1093, April 2006
How to Cite
COOK, B. D., BAKER, A. M., PAGE, T. J., GRANT, S. C., FAWCETT, J. H., HURWOOD, D. A. and HUGHES, J. M. (2006), Biogeographic history of an Australian freshwater shrimp, Paratya australiensis (Atyidae): the role life history transition in phylogeographic diversification. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1083–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02852.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Received 22 January 2005; revision received 3 June 2005; accepted 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!