These authors contributed equally to this research.
Population genetic structure of Japanese wild soybean (Glycine soja) based on microsatellite variation
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 959–974, April 2006
How to Cite
KURODA, Y., KAGA, A., TOMOOKA, N. and VAUGHAN, D. A. (2006), Population genetic structure of Japanese wild soybean (Glycine soja) based on microsatellite variation. Molecular Ecology, 15: 959–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02854.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Received 27 July 2005; revision received 31 October 2005; accepted 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!