Present address: Konrad Lorenz Institute for Ethology, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Savoyenstrasse 1a, A-1160 Vienna, Austria.
Genetic variation in MHC class II expression and interactions with MHC sequence polymorphism in three-spined sticklebacks
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1153–1164, April 2006
How to Cite
WEGNER, K. M., KALBE, M., RAUCH, G., KURTZ, J., SCHASCHL, H. and REUSCH, T. B. H. (2006), Genetic variation in MHC class II expression and interactions with MHC sequence polymorphism in three-spined sticklebacks. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1153–1164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02855.x
Present address: Institute of Evolution & Biodiversity, University of Muenster, Huetterstrol, 48149 Muenster, Germany
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Received 23 August 2005; revision received 2 November 2005; accepted 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!