Evidence for a large-scale population structure among accessions of Arabidopsis thaliana: possible causes and consequences for the distribution of linkage disequilibrium
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1507–1517, May 2006
How to Cite
OSTROWSKI, M.-F., DAVID, J., SANTONI, S., MCKHANN, H., REBOUD, X., LE CORRE, V., CAMILLERI, C., BRUNEL, D., BOUCHEZ, D., FAURE, B. and BATAILLON, T. (2006), Evidence for a large-scale population structure among accessions of Arabidopsis thaliana: possible causes and consequences for the distribution of linkage disequilibrium. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1507–1517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02865.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Revision received 28 September 2005; accepted 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!