Phylogeographic structure and past history of the circum-Mediterranean species Tomicus destruens Woll. (Coleoptera: Scolytinae)
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1603–1615, May 2006
How to Cite
HORN, A., ROUX-MORABITO, G., LIEUTIER, F. and KERDELHUE, C. (2006), Phylogeographic structure and past history of the circum-Mediterranean species Tomicus destruens Woll. (Coleoptera: Scolytinae). Molecular Ecology, 15: 1603–1615. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02872.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Received 7 September 2005; revision received 21 November 2005; accepted 8 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!