Mitochondrial evidence for distinct phylogeographic units in the endangered Malagasy poison frog Mantella bernhardi
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1617–1625, May 2006
How to Cite
VIEITES, D. R., CHIARI, Y., VENCES, M., ANDREONE, F., RABEMANANJARA, F., BORA, P., NIETO-ROMÁN, S. and MEYER, A. (2006), Mitochondrial evidence for distinct phylogeographic units in the endangered Malagasy poison frog Mantella bernhardi. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1617–1625. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02874.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 28 September 2005; revision accepted 8 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!