Present address: Laboratory of Wildlife Ecology, Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Obihiro 080-8555, Japan
Phylogeography of the mole-shrew (Anourosorex yamashinai) in Taiwan: implications of interglacial refugia in a high-elevation small mammal
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2119–2130, July 2006
How to Cite
YUAN, S.-L., LIN, L.-K. and OSHIDA, T. (2006), Phylogeography of the mole-shrew (Anourosorex yamashinai) in Taiwan: implications of interglacial refugia in a high-elevation small mammal. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2119–2130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02875.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 26 May 2005; revision received 20 October 2005; accepted 9 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!