Widespread gene flow and high genetic variability in populations of water voles Arvicola terrestris in patchy habitats
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1455–1466, May 2006
How to Cite
AARS, J., DALLAS, J. F., PIERTNEY, S. B., MARSHALL, F., GOW, J. L., TELFER, S. and LAMBIN, X. (2006), Widespread gene flow and high genetic variability in populations of water voles Arvicola terrestris in patchy habitats. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1455–1466. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02889.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Revision received 30 May 2005; accepted 23 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!