Genetic and karyotypic structure in the shrews of the Sorex araneus group: are they independent?
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1577–1587, May 2006
How to Cite
BASSET, P., YANNIC, G. and HAUSSER, J. (2006), Genetic and karyotypic structure in the shrews of the Sorex araneus group: are they independent?. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1577–1587. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02891.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Received 2 June 2005; revision accepted 23 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!