No relationship between microsatellite variation and neonatal fitness in Antarctic fur seals, Arctocephalus gazella
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1995–2005, June 2006
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, J. I., FORCADA, J. and AMOS, W. (2006), No relationship between microsatellite variation and neonatal fitness in Antarctic fur seals, Arctocephalus gazella. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1995–2005. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02894.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 16 September 2005; revision accepted 7 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!