A fungal endophyte of black spruce (Picea mariana) needles is also an aquatic hyphomycete
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1955–1962, June 2006
How to Cite
SOKOLSKI, S., PICHÉ, Y., CHAUVET, É. and BÉRUBÉ, J. A. (2006), A fungal endophyte of black spruce (Picea mariana) needles is also an aquatic hyphomycete. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1955–1962. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02909.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Received 27 September 2005; revision accepted 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!