Comparative phylogeography of two coastal polychaete tubeworms in the Northeast Atlantic supports shared history and vicariant events
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1841–1855, June 2006
How to Cite
JOLLY, M. T., VIARD, F., GENTIL, F., THIÉBAUT, E. and JOLLIVET, D. (2006), Comparative phylogeography of two coastal polychaete tubeworms in the Northeast Atlantic supports shared history and vicariant events. Molecular Ecology, 15: 1841–1855. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02910.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received 27 September 2005; revision accepted 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!