Highly structured nucleotide variation within and among Arabidopsis lyrata populations at the FAH1 and DFR gene regions
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2059–2068, July 2006
How to Cite
BALAÑÁ-ALCAIDE, D., RAMOS-ONSINS, S. E., BOONE, Q. and AGUADÉ, M. (2006), Highly structured nucleotide variation within and among Arabidopsis lyrata populations at the FAH1 and DFR gene regions. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2059–2068. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02918.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- Received 7 October 2005; revision received 20 December 2005; accepted 22 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!