Present address: National Museum of Natural History ‘Naturalis’, PO Box 9517, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands.
Short-term impact of disturbance on genetic diversity and structure of Indonesian populations of the butterfly Drupadia theda in East Kalimantan
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2069–2081, July 2006
How to Cite
FAUVELOT, C., CLEARY, D. F. R. and MENKEN, S. B. J. (2006), Short-term impact of disturbance on genetic diversity and structure of Indonesian populations of the butterfly Drupadia theda in East Kalimantan. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2069–2081. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02920.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- Received 10 November 2005; revision accepted 22 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!