Geographic distribution of an extinct equid (Equus hydruntinus: Mammalia, Equidae) revealed by morphological and genetical analyses of fossils
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2083–2093, July 2006
How to Cite
ORLANDO, L., MASHKOUR, M., BURKE, A., DOUADY, C. J., EISENMANN, V. and HÄNNI, C. (2006), Geographic distribution of an extinct equid (Equus hydruntinus: Mammalia, Equidae) revealed by morphological and genetical analyses of fossils. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2083–2093. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02922.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Received 7 December 2005; revision accepted 22 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!