Present address: Unité de Recherche sur les Espèces Fruitières et la Vigne, INRA, Domaine de la Grande Ferrade, 71 Avenue Edouard Bourlaux, 33883 Villenave d’Ornon cedex France.
Heterozygote excess in a self-incompatible and partially clonal forest tree species —Prunus avium L.
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 2109–2118, July 2006
How to Cite
STOECKEL, S., GRANGE, J., FERNÁNDEZ-MANJARRES, J. F., BILGER, I., FRASCARIA-LACOSTE, N. and MARIETTE, S. (2006), Heterozygote excess in a self-incompatible and partially clonal forest tree species —Prunus avium L. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2109–2118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02926.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
- Received 5 October 2005; revision received 4 January 2006; accepted 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!