Present address: Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas da Amazônia, Coordenação de Pesquisas em Botânica (CPBO), Avenida André Araújo 2936, Bairro Petrópolis, Manaus, AM, Brazil 69083-000
Experimental habitat fragmentation increases linkage disequilibrium but does not affect genetic diversity or population structure in the Amazonian liverwort Radula flaccida
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2305–2315, August 2006
How to Cite
ZARTMAN, C. E., MCDANIEL, S. F. and SHAW, A. J. (2006), Experimental habitat fragmentation increases linkage disequilibrium but does not affect genetic diversity or population structure in the Amazonian liverwort Radula flaccida. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2305–2315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02929.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Received 2 September 2005; revision received 4 January 2006; accepted 6 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!