Address as of August 1 2006: Department of Plant Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
High genetic diversity in a rare and endangered sunflower as compared to a common congener
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2345–2355, August 2006
How to Cite
ELLIS, J. R., PASHLEY, C. H., BURKE*, J. M. and McCAULEY, D. E. (2006), High genetic diversity in a rare and endangered sunflower as compared to a common congener. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2345–2355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02937.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Received 15 November 2005; revision received 27 January 2006; accepted 13 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!