Habitat type predicts genetic population differentiation in freshwater invertebrates
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2643–2651, August 2006
How to Cite
MARTEN, A., BRÄNDLE, M. and BRANDL, R. (2006), Habitat type predicts genetic population differentiation in freshwater invertebrates. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2643–2651. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02940.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 22 November 2005; revision accepted 13 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!