Evolutionary relationships of Drosophila mojavensis geographic host races and their sister species Drosophila arizonae
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1007–1022, March 2007
How to Cite
REED, L. K., NYBOER, M. and MARKOW, T. A. (2007), Evolutionary relationships of Drosophila mojavensis geographic host races and their sister species Drosophila arizonae. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1007–1022. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02941.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Received 27 November 2005; revision accepted 13 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!