Bacteriophage WO-B and Wolbachia in natural mosquito hosts: infection incidence, transmission mode and relative density
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2451–2461, August 2006
How to Cite
CHAUVATCHARIN, N., AHANTARIG, A., BAIMAI, V. and KITTAYAPONG, P. (2006), Bacteriophage WO-B and Wolbachia in natural mosquito hosts: infection incidence, transmission mode and relative density. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2451–2461. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02947.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Received 1 November 2005; revision accepted 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!