How much genetic variation is stored in the seed bank? A study of Atriplex tatarica (Chenopodiaceae)
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2653–2663, August 2006
How to Cite
MANDÁK, B., BÍMOVÁ, K., MAHELKA, V. and PLAČKOVÁ, I. (2006), How much genetic variation is stored in the seed bank? A study of Atriplex tatarica (Chenopodiaceae). Molecular Ecology, 15: 2653–2663. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02953.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2006
- Received 3 December 2005; revision accepted 23 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!