Farmers’ use of wild relative and sexual reproduction in a vegetatively propagated crop. The case of yam in Benin
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2421–2431, August 2006
How to Cite
SCARCELLI, N., TOSTAIN, S., VIGOUROUX, Y., AGBANGLA, C., DAÏNOU, O. and PHAM, J.-L. (2006), Farmers’ use of wild relative and sexual reproduction in a vegetatively propagated crop. The case of yam in Benin. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2421–2431. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02958.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Received 23 October 2005; revision received 10 February 2006; accepted 2 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!