Patterns of genetic connectivity among anchialine habitats: a case study of the endemic Hawaiian shrimp Halocaridina rubra on the island of Hawaii
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2699–2718, September 2006
How to Cite
SANTOS, S. R. (2006), Patterns of genetic connectivity among anchialine habitats: a case study of the endemic Hawaiian shrimp Halocaridina rubra on the island of Hawaii. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2699–2718. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02965.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Received 7 January 2006; revision accepted 2 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!