Qiu-Hong Wan and Liang Zhu contributed equally to this work.
Major histocompatibility complex class II variation in the giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2441–2450, August 2006
How to Cite
WAN, Q.-H., ZHU, L., WU, H. and FANG, S.-G. (2006), Major histocompatibility complex class II variation in the giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca). Molecular Ecology, 15: 2441–2450. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02966.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 11 January 2006; revision accepted 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!