Phylogeny and biogeography of Croton alabamensis (Euphorbiaceae), a rare shrub from Texas and Alabama, using DNA sequence and AFLP data
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2735–2751, September 2006
How to Cite
VAN EE, B. W., JELINSKI, N., BERRY, P. E. and HIPP, A. L. (2006), Phylogeny and biogeography of Croton alabamensis (Euphorbiaceae), a rare shrub from Texas and Alabama, using DNA sequence and AFLP data. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2735–2751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02970.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 15 November 2005; revision received 10 February 2006; accepted 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!