Fat-tailed gene flow in the dioecious canopy tree species Fraxinus mandshurica var. japonica revealed by microsatellites
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2985–2996, September 2006
How to Cite
GOTO, S., SHIMATANI, K., YOSHIMARU, H. and TAKAHASHI, Y. (2006), Fat-tailed gene flow in the dioecious canopy tree species Fraxinus mandshurica var. japonica revealed by microsatellites. Molecular Ecology, 15: 2985–2996. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02976.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Received 7 December 2005; revision accepted 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!