Comparison of gene expression in segregating families identifies genes and genomic regions involved in a novel adaptation, zinc hyperaccumulation
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 3045–3059, September 2006
How to Cite
FILATOV, V., DOWDLE, J., SMIRNOFF, N., FORD-LLOYD, B., NEWBURY, H. J. and MACNAIR, M. R. (2006), Comparison of gene expression in segregating families identifies genes and genomic regions involved in a novel adaptation, zinc hyperaccumulation. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3045–3059. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02981.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 17 January 2006; revision accepted 27 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!