Restricted mating dispersal and strong breeding group structure in a mid-sized marsupial mammal (Petrogale penicillata)
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2997–3007, September 2006
How to Cite
HAZLITT, S. L., SIGG, D. P., ELDRIDGE, M.D.B. and GOLDIZEN, A. W. (2006), Restricted mating dispersal and strong breeding group structure in a mid-sized marsupial mammal (Petrogale penicillata). Molecular Ecology, 15: 2997–3007. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02985.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 22 November 2005; revision received 2 March 2006; accepted 30 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!