Deep genetic subdivision within a continuously distributed and highly vagile marine mammal, the Steller's sea lion (Eumetopias jubatus)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2821–2832, September 2006
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, J. I., MATSON, C. W., AMOS, W., LOUGHLIN, T. R. and BICKHAM, J. W. (2006), Deep genetic subdivision within a continuously distributed and highly vagile marine mammal, the Steller's sea lion (Eumetopias jubatus). Molecular Ecology, 15: 2821–2832. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02991.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 17 March 2006; revision accepted 4 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!