DNA barcoding reveals extraordinary cryptic diversity in an amphipod genus: implications for desert spring conservation
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 3073–3082, September 2006
How to Cite
WITT, J. D. S., THRELOFF, D. L. and HEBERT, P. D. N. (2006), DNA barcoding reveals extraordinary cryptic diversity in an amphipod genus: implications for desert spring conservation. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3073–3082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.02999.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 16 November 2005; revision accepted 21 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!