Size breeds success: multiple paternity, multivariate selection and male semelparity in a small marsupial, Antechinus stuartii
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 3439–3448, October 2006
How to Cite
HOLLELEY, C. E., DICKMAN, C. R., CROWTHER, M. S. and OLDROYD, B. P. (2006), Size breeds success: multiple paternity, multivariate selection and male semelparity in a small marsupial, Antechinus stuartii. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3439–3448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03001.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 19 December 2005; accepted 21 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!