Population structure within and between subspecies of the Mediterranean triplefin fish Tripterygion delaisi revealed by highly polymorphic microsatellite loci
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3527–3539, October 2006
How to Cite
CARRERAS-CARBONELL, J., MACPHERSON, E. and PASCUAL, M. (2006), Population structure within and between subspecies of the Mediterranean triplefin fish Tripterygion delaisi revealed by highly polymorphic microsatellite loci. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3527–3539. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03003.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Received 30 January 2006; revision received 4 April 2006; accepted 21 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!