Presumptive horizontal symbiont transmission in the fungus-growing termite Macrotermes natalensis
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 3131–3138, October 2006
How to Cite
DE FINE LICHT, H. H., BOOMSMA, J. J. and AANEN, D. K. (2006), Presumptive horizontal symbiont transmission in the fungus-growing termite Macrotermes natalensis. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3131–3138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03008.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 18 December 2005; revision received 12 April 2006; accepted 2 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!