Divergence in mating signals correlates with ecological variation in the migratory songbird, Swainson's thrush (Catharus ustulatus)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 3147–3156, October 2006
How to Cite
RUEGG, K., SLABBEKOORN, H., CLEGG, S. and SMITH, T. B. (2006), Divergence in mating signals correlates with ecological variation in the migratory songbird, Swainson's thrush (Catharus ustulatus). Molecular Ecology, 15: 3147–3156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03011.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Received 7 January 2006; revision received 3 April 2006; accepted 2 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!