Genetic enrichment of the arctic clonal plant Saxifraga cernua at its southern periphery via the alpine sexual Saxifraga sibirica
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 3401–3411, October 2006
How to Cite
KAPRALOV, M. V., GABRIELSEN, T. M., SARAPULTSEV, I. E. and BROCHMANN, C. (2006), Genetic enrichment of the arctic clonal plant Saxifraga cernua at its southern periphery via the alpine sexual Saxifraga sibirica. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3401–3411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03024.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Received 21 December 2005; revision received 10 April 2006; accepted 22 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!