Genetic isolation and divergence in sexual traits: evidence for the northern rockhopper penguin Eudyptes moseleyi being a sibling species
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 3413–3423, October 2006
How to Cite
JOUVENTIN, P., CUTHBERT, R. J. and OTTVALL, R. (2006), Genetic isolation and divergence in sexual traits: evidence for the northern rockhopper penguin Eudyptes moseleyi being a sibling species. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3413–3423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03028.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Received 8 February 2006; revision accepted 22 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!