Melissa L. Thomas and Christine M. Payne-Makrisâ share first authorship of this study.
When supercolonies collide: territorial aggression in an invasive and unicolonial social insect
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 4303–4315, December 2006
How to Cite
THOMAS, M. L., PAYNE-MAKRISÂ, C. M., SUAREZ, A. V., TSUTSUI, N. D. and HOLWAY, D. A. (2006), When supercolonies collide: territorial aggression in an invasive and unicolonial social insect. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4303–4315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03038.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Received 31 March 2006; revision accepted 2 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!