Present address: Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Telegrafenberg, PO Box 60 12 03, D-14412 Potsdam, Germany.
Diversity of microcystin genotypes among populations of the filamentous cyanobacteria Planktothrix rubescens and Planktothrix agardhii
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3849–3861, October 2006
How to Cite
KURMAYER, R. and GUMPENBERGER, M. (2006), Diversity of microcystin genotypes among populations of the filamentous cyanobacteria Planktothrix rubescens and Planktothrix agardhii. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3849–3861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03044.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Received 24 February 2006; revision received 12 May 2006; accepted 2 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!