Present address: University of California, Department of Integrative Biology, Berkeley, California 94720-3140, USA.
Genetics of recent habitat contraction and reduction in population size: does isolation by distance matter?
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3601–3615, October 2006
How to Cite
LEBLOIS, R., ESTOUP, A. and STREIFF, R. (2006), Genetics of recent habitat contraction and reduction in population size: does isolation by distance matter?. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3601–3615. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03046.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
- Received 14 February 2006; revision accepted 2 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!