Towards unbiased parentage assignment: combining genetic, behavioural and spatial data in a Bayesian framework
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3715–3730, October 2006
How to Cite
HADFIELD, J. D., RICHARDSON, D. S. and BURKE, T. (2006), Towards unbiased parentage assignment: combining genetic, behavioural and spatial data in a Bayesian framework. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3715–3730. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03050.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
- Received 6 November 2005; revision received 17 February 2006; accepted 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!