Genetic tagging reveals extreme site fidelity in territorial male Antarctic fur seals Arctocephalus gazella
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3841–3847, October 2006
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, J. I., TRATHAN, P. N. and AMOS, W. (2006), Genetic tagging reveals extreme site fidelity in territorial male Antarctic fur seals Arctocephalus gazella. Molecular Ecology, 15: 3841–3847. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03053.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Received 3 March 2006; revision accepted 9 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!