A genomic scan for divergent selection in a secondary contact zone between Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico oysters, Crassostrea virginica
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 4229–4242, November 2006
How to Cite
MURRAY, M. C. and HARE, M. P. (2006), A genomic scan for divergent selection in a secondary contact zone between Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico oysters, Crassostrea virginica. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4229–4242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03060.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Received 17 January 2006; revision received 12 May 2006; accepted 9 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!