Present address: Departamento de Ciencias Ecológicas, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Chile. Las Palmeras 3425, Ñuñoa, Santiago, Chile.
Genetic evidence for kin aggregation in the intertidal acorn barnacle (Semibalanus balanoides)
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 4193–4202, November 2006
How to Cite
VELIZ, D., DUCHESNE, P., BOURGET, E. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2006), Genetic evidence for kin aggregation in the intertidal acorn barnacle (Semibalanus balanoides). Molecular Ecology, 15: 4193–4202. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03078.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Received 2 March 2006; revision received 30 May 2006; accepted 28 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!