Comprehensive genetic analyses reveal evolutionary distinction of a mouse (Zapus hudsonius preblei) proposed for delisting from the US Endangered Species Act
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 4331–4359, December 2006
How to Cite
KING, T. L., SWITZER, J. F., MORRISON, C. L., EACKLES, M. S., YOUNG, C. C., LUBINSKI, B. A. and CRYAN, P. (2006), Comprehensive genetic analyses reveal evolutionary distinction of a mouse (Zapus hudsonius preblei) proposed for delisting from the US Endangered Species Act. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4331–4359. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03080.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Received 17 February 2006; revision received 16 June 2006; accepted 28 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!