Present Address: Department of Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA
From genes to geography: a genetic similarity rule for arthropod community structure at multiple geographic scales
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 4215–4228, November 2006
How to Cite
BANGERT, R. K., ALLAN, G. J., TUREK, R. J., WIMP, G. M., MENESES, N., MARTINSEN, G. D., KEIM, P. and WHITHAM, T. G. (2006), From genes to geography: a genetic similarity rule for arthropod community structure at multiple geographic scales. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4215–4228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03092.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Received 30 May 2006; revision received 7 June 2006; accepted 23 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!