Elevation and connectivity define genetic refugia for mountain sheep as climate warms
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 4295–4302, December 2006
How to Cite
EPPS, C. W., PALSBØLL, P. J., WEHAUSEN, J. D., RODERICK, G. K. and MCCULLOUGH, D. R. (2006), Elevation and connectivity define genetic refugia for mountain sheep as climate warms. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4295–4302. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03103.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Received 17 April 2006; revision received 22 June 2006; accepted 10 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!