Resource-based adaptive divergence in the freshwater fish Telmatherina from Lake Matano, Indonesia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–48, January 2007
How to Cite
ROY, D., PATERSON, G., HAMILTON, P. B., HEATH, D. D. and HAFFNER, G. D. (2007), Resource-based adaptive divergence in the freshwater fish Telmatherina from Lake Matano, Indonesia. Molecular Ecology, 16: 35–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03106.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received 3 June 2006; revision accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!