Present address: CESAR/Department of Genetics, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Vic. 3010, Australia.
A tale of two flatties: different responses of two terrestrial flatworms to past environmental climatic fluctuations at Tallaganda in montane southeastern Australia
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 4513–4531, December 2006
How to Cite
SUNNUCKS, P., BLACKET, M. J., TAYLOR, J. M., SANDS, C. J., CIAVAGLIA, S. A., GARRICK, R. C., TAIT, N. N., ROWELL, D. M. and PAVLOVA, A. (2006), A tale of two flatties: different responses of two terrestrial flatworms to past environmental climatic fluctuations at Tallaganda in montane southeastern Australia. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4513–4531. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03107.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Received 4 April 2006; revision accepted 26 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!