Microsatellite signature of ecological selection for salt tolerance in a wild sunflower hybrid species, Helianthus paradoxus
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 4623–4634, December 2006
How to Cite
EDELIST, C., LEXER, C., DILLMANN, C., SICARD, D. and RIESEBERG, L. H. (2006), Microsatellite signature of ecological selection for salt tolerance in a wild sunflower hybrid species, Helianthus paradoxus. Molecular Ecology, 15: 4623–4634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03112.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
- Received 19 April 2006; revision accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!